I'm way behind- Since all my free time has been going to "the show" lately, I have neglected to comment on some important events in my boys lives: First of all, Kyler is now WALKING! (Subconsciously I haven't posted about this, because it makes me sad... But I do have to say, I love how cute they look when they first start doing the little "Penguin Waddle")Another funny thing I've neglected to mention: KYE FINALLY HAS A TOOTH! Whoever heard of a kid waiting clear 'til he's a year old to grow a tooth?! Our dental bills better be minimal for this kid, that's all I can say...
Now, for Hunter:We started joy-school last week, and ofcourse, life was too crazy to remember pictures, so I got him on his second week of school!
This child purely refuses to pose for a picture... (I don't know if you can tell, but he's saying "I am smiling!")I guess I can't really get too bothered, because there are a lot of pictures of me as a kid doing this exact same face...
My National Champion
1 month ago
6 comments:
Your boys are so super cute. I love the first walks too. They are so cute.
Bailey was 14mos before she got her first tooth. Didn't stop her from eating everything and anything. Good luck with teething.
Those crazy pictures are the best and absolute classics. You always need to have a few where your kids are not cooperating.
I just love your videos of your kids. They are so funny!
Marlee didn't get her first tooth until she was 14 1/2 months old! I never thought I would get so excited over one tiny tooth, but I was thrilled! Just beware sometimes there mouth tries to catch up...Marlee got five teeth in two weeks...gotta love those sleepless nights.
Finally, his first tooth! What have you been feeding him? Baby food?
I love his little walk. That stage is one of my favorites. I love their new excitement for their new freedom.
Post a Comment