Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Photos


So even though I swear we just barely had the big fancy family pics taken, I still felt I had to get Kye's 1-yr-old pics taken.
I've wanted to get my kid's pictures taken at 3 weeks, 3 mos, 6 mos, 9 mos, 1 year, 18 mos, 2 years, 3 years, and so on... Unfortunately for Kye, his 3 month was taken at 5 months, which also had to double as his 6 month... Life's hard on the middle child, eh?
Here we have Hunter, who had to be thrown in. (Because you can't get pics taken of just one- that would be a major waste of the poor photographer's sweaty underarms and high-pitched "look at the camera!" "hi cute boys!" "look at the camera!")
Pretty darn cute for a 15-minute photo session, in which the main photo subject is more interested in crawling out the door to eat the shoes we were kindly asked to remove before entering...
Eventually we had to strategically place Hunter in the way of Kye's escape route. (As you can see, neither boy was too happy about that).

I have to say, sometimes good 'ole Target really comes through...
Of course I had to draw the line when they tried to sell me cheesy Christmas cards with Santa's hands around their faces. NOT cute, Target. Not Cute


8 comments:

Camie said...

Those turned out so good. I love the one where Kys is kinda folding his arms. Too cute. And I have to agree that the Christmas one is too cheesy.

Jill said...

I love the ones with Kye holding the number 1! Adorable boys you have Sarah!

Brianna said...

Those Santa hands are too creepy, but the rest of the pics turned out awesome. Your boys look different, but alike at the same time...so handsome!

Becky said...

Super cute. It bugs me when they try to upsale the Santa type things. Who honestly buys those things?

Irene said...

your boys are so fun. I loved seeing Ky walking. I hate to watch my kids get older. It makes me sad too!!

Stacey said...

These pictures are so cute of your little boys!! They are such handsome little ones!

Julie said...

Loved the pictures. I just had one question. You said, "Life's hard on the middle child"? Late time I counted you only had two kids.... Is there something that you would like to tell me? :)

Sarah said...

Note to EVERYONE!!
I only call Kye the middle child because we plan to have more kids in the VERY FAR FUTURE!!