Everyone in our circle can probably agree, it's quite the culdesac! We have BBQ's, our kids are in a wonderland of friends, there's always a friendly smile out and about, and everyone seems to get along rather nicely.
There's only one problem. That house that's been for sale for, what, about a year now? I just don't get it. Why does nobody want to move into the place Brett's buddy calls the "Celestial Circle?"
Why do I care, you ask? Well, for one thing, the weeds don't kill themselves. And the realtor going 35 down a street full of children ain't so grand, either. And what about when I want to put my house up for sale? People are going to wonder what the heck is wrong with the neighborhood, if there's been a house for sale for YEARS!
It's a beautiful home in an even more beautiful neighborhood, and yet there are absolutely no takers. SO, if you know anybody who needs a home, send them our way!
4 comments:
Amen! I don't get it either.
We have a couple of houses in our neighborhood like that too! They're very lovely, why haven't they sold??? So if you know of anyone that wants to live a little more north send them our way! :)
I keep trying to get my sister to look at it. How does the inside look?
I'm pretty sure if I had the option to move into your Celestial Circle I would do it in a second.
Post a Comment