Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

aNnUaL pUnKiN fUn!

For the last five or so years, we have had the tradition of picking our own pumpkins from the local pumpkin patch. (Accompanied by a hayride, of course!)
It's one of my favorite things about the fall!

Here we are with grandpa & grandma (sorry to whoever's bum that is)
Kye sat on grandma's lap & I sat on Brett's! (hubba-hubba) Look at that gorgeous sunset!
Hunter got spooked by some scary-masked guys that jumped out at us. Here he is, hiding behind grandpa.
Hunter LOVES his cool, older cousin, Lance.
All the cousins on the hayride!
Our annual family pic at the pumpkin patch.

Brett's sister, Tera, pretty much summed up my feelings: "We've been getting our pumpkins this way for so long, we'll never be able to get them the old, boring way!"

Hope they keep those hayrides coming for years to come!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Cute pictures, what a fun family tradition!

Brianna said...

I need more fall family traditions. I love the season, but we don't do enough to celebrate it.

The Hatch Batch said...

I just love this time of year! Your pics are sooo cute:) Which patch is this...the nursery's? I love seeing your cute family and reading the updates!!

Camie said...

Looks like lots of fun. Great traition!!

The Beckstrom's said...

Looks like fun. These are memories that kids remember and share with theirs...I love traditions! Especially when they are a new one you have started for your fmaily!