Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


Now, if only I could see the future!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Kels and I took this and it turned out that I was Esme and he was Carlisle. Is Brett Jasper?

The Beckstrom's said...

I can totally see this!!

Raelyn said...

I'll call you if I ever need fashion advice! By the way, I'm an Esme.

Melanie said...

Ok, that's hilarious and I'm going to have to try it without Randy finding out. He's a little jealous of Edward.

Sarah said...

So funny Jill- I took the quiz for Brett and he IS Jasper!