When I went to the Idol "auditions" a couple months ago I must have been in the right place at the right time... No, unfortunately, I wasn't in that right of a place- I just happened to get a hold of a souvenir "bones pen." (I guess Fox was promoting some show or something stupid- like all their ridiculous shows that lie and say they give everyone a fair shot, WHATEVER)
Anyways, we gave Hunter the pen and told him I won him a prize...
So, here's what I heard him telling Kye yesterday, as he wrote with his "bones pen"...
"Kyler, guess what? When I grow up big, I'm going on American Idol and I'll sing really loud so I can win you a bones pen!"
Keep the dream alive, Hunter- Keep the dream alive!
4 comments:
So cute! I swear 3 is the best age!
That is too funny. I love it!
What a great guy! How sweet of him to think of his brother like that. That means you're doing something right
You're not bitter or anything, right? :)
Post a Comment