Just as life is like a rollercoaster with it's ups and downs, so it is with my journaling efforts. Gotta be authentic, right?

Where did THE LAST 3 YEARS go? Playing catch up is too overwhelming so I'll just try to keep going as if I never stopped.

Our Adventure Continues @ nomorepinkvoid.blogspot.com

Friday, October 3, 2008

TAG- 5 Things...

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. hangin' out in the 11th grade
2. driving a teeny tiny Geo Metro we liked to call "the red roller skate"
3. thinking I was all that
4. singing & dancing & full of crazy dreams
5. dating the "wrong" Johnson

5 Things on today's to do list
1. take inventory on our food storage during conference
2. play w/ my kids
3. yard makeover
4. make up some killer dance moves for "the show"
5. laundry, dishes, exercise (as soon as these are crossed off, I have to do them again)

5 Snacks I enjoy, unhealthy to healthiest:)
1. glazed donuts, preferrably krispy kreme
2. candy- fruity first, then chocolate
3. icecream
4. yogurt
5. string cheese

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire (you mean "when")
1. pay off house
2. quit everything & just play (yeah right)
3. hire a butler
4. keep it a secret ;)
5. invest, invest, invest!

5 places I have lived
1. Taylorsville, UT (6 yrs)
2. South Jordan, UT (12 yrs)
3. Logan, UT (3 yrs)
4. Kaysville, UT (6 mos)
5. Layton UT (5 yr)

5 places I have worked
1. Currently (& most importantly) I am working as the Executive Director & Accounts Manager of the Johnson Home & Sarah's Chop Shop
2. Phazes Salon
3. Taco Time (yummy crisp bean burritos)
4. Discovery Marketing
5. Village Inn

Now five of you get to do this!!!
I tag Becky, Camie, Julie, Mandie, & Robyn

4 comments:

The Beckstrom's said...

Love it!! I will gladly accept your tag.

Holly said...

You're going to sort your food storage during conference??? naughty naughty! ha ha! I'm totally kidding! We actually are running to Lowe's (during conference) because we stayed too late at someone's house last night! :)

Señora Daiana said...

How fun to see what you've been up to since hight school. I remember Taco Time. I would always go wait for you to get off so that we could go hang out for the weekend. I also remember the wrong Johnson Ha.

mandie said...

Sarah I loved your 10 years ago comments...brings back a lot of memories. :) I cannot believe it was that long ago that we were in high school! Good times.